Tuesday 25 February 2014

Dreamer guy....




This man Bosco…Don Bosco, and his followers who have impacted & influenced my life from the tender age of 3..

The rescue by Fr. Mathew Thallanany (till date fondly remembers me as “circus girl”) from a neighbours playful push out of the window of our first floor balcony that landed me on boulders down below to the pounding thuddddd of Fr. M. Mascarenhas palm.. the loss of a few friendships gone wrong,
the sudden abrupt life of Fr. Ronnie to the person I am today 40 plus years on…

Yes I am a living miracle!! And I had to just see for myself where this Dreamer
came from… I did, albeit, a whirlwind tour and am certainly gonna go back for more to
Becchi,

Colle Don Bosco,
Torino, Valdocco,..
Maybe that somewhat explains my love for Ital(y)ians ;-) and Salesians!
Life!!!how do I even begin to describe it and thank this dreamer Man St. John Bosco..

 Devotion to Mary Help Of Christians

Pics courtesy Frs. Mackley Gomes & John Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment